This recipe is especially made for romantic couples like us. Perfect dish for Valentine's Day. The Origin of pizza is Italy. Can have this alone as a Main Dish.
- For Pizza Bread
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon of active dry yeast
- 1/4 teaspoon of sugar/ Honey
- 1 cup of warm water
- 3 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of Salt
- Toppings for Heart Pizza
- 10 sliced mushroom
- 1 cup of bell pepper (orange, red, yellow)
- 1/2 cup of sliced onion
- 3 tablespoon of tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Rubbed thyme
- Olive oil for brushing/spraying
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon chilli flakes (optional)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Making Pizza Bread dough
1. In a small bowl add warm water, sugar, salt and yeast. stir until the sugar and yeast dissolves and rest for 10 minutes.
2. Take a large bowl, add all purpose flour, 2 tbsp of oil, yeast mixture and knead for few minutes.
3. Add oil and knead well to make the dough right consistency.
4. Close the dough with plastic wrap/ wet cloth. Rest for 2 hour.
5. After 2 hours, It should double the size. Punch them and again knead well.
Assembling Pizza Toppings:
1. Preheat oven to 200 degree C.
2. Take a baking tray, spray olive oil and sprinkle flour on it. (you can sprinkle with sooji/corn flour)
3. Flatten the dough on the tray and shape the dough into heart shape.
4. Spray olive on it and Spread the tomato sauce on the pizza.
5. Sprinkle thyme on it.
6. Arrange mushroom, bell peppers and onion on top.
7. Spread the mozzerella cheese on it.
8. Bake for 20 minutes or until the crust turn golden brown.
9. Sprinkle chilli flakes and serve hot.
Do not burn the pizza crust. check after 20 minutes. If the crust turns brown, take out from the oven.