- 2 teaspoons Butter
- 1 Bread slice
- 1 Egg
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons Shredded cheese or cheese sauce
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Heat some butter in skillet; cut and remove center of bread with biscuit cutter. Place slice in skillet. cook until brown on underside and turn.
Slip egg into center. Add more butter if needed to keep bread and eggs fro sticking.
Cook until egg is of desired doneness. Serve with cheese on top.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!