Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Canned pumpkin
- Unsweetened almond or rice milk
- Pumpkin Pie Spice (Allspice or Cloves, Cinnamon, Ginger, and Nutmeg)
- Ice cubes (optional)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Pour 8 ounces of almond or rice milk into a blender.
Add ¼ cup of canned pumpkin.
Sprinkle in some pumpkin pie spice.
Toss in some pecans.
If you want a cold smoothie, add ice cubes.
Blend together and enjoy the spiciness.
You'll also love
- Whiskey Sour 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Mexican Pumpkin Pasole 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- PUMPKIN PIE OATMEAL 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Tropical Green Smoothie 4/5 (22 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Caipiriña Cocktail
This is the only thing you'll want to drink this summer.
2 tsp. of brown sugar
1/2 a lime
1/5 cup of Brazilian Cachaca
Review this recipe