Angel Hair recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Angel Hair recipes
Angel Hair Shrimp Scampi
I've made shrimp scampi in the past with different variations, but this version was put together on the fly with so...
- 10 - 15 shrimp - thawed, uncooked, peeled and devained
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 3/4 cups chopped onion
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- olive oil
- half lemon
- 1/2 box of angel hair pasta
Angel Hair Pasta and Chicken
Quick & easy dinner for 4
- ¾ c milk
- 2 med tomatoes cubed or 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 TBSP butter 1/3 c sliced green onions
- 1 package (4.8 ox) Pasta Roni Angel Hair Pasta with Herbs
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 6 ½ oz cooked chicken cubed