Scampi recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll be eating this tiramisu with a twist all summer!
- 2 cups strawberries
- 12 oz (1 1/2 cups) mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- Blend the strawberries to a pulp.
- Mix the mascarpone cheese, sour cream, and sugar.
- Crush the ginger biscuits.
- In a jar or bowl, layer the biscuits, the strawberries, and the cream mix (biscuits, part of cream mix, strawberries, and then another layer of cream mix).
- Top off with a fresh sliced strawberry and some ginger biscuit crumbs.
Top rated Scampi recipes
Linguine with Shrimp Scampi
Drizzle some oil in a large pot of boiling salted water, add 1 tablespoon of salt and the linguine, and cook for 7 ...
- Vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt plus 1 1/2 teaspoons
- 3/4 pound linguine
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 1/2 tablespoons good olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic (4 cloves)
- 1 pound large shrimp (about 16 shrimp), peeled and deveined
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 lemon, zest grated
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (2 lemons)
- 1/4 lemon, thinly sliced in half-rounds
- 1/8 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
Dijon Shrimp Scampi
By sbeck32, Chef Beck Catering
Delicate and simple pasta dish
- 1 package linguini noodles
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2c butter
- 2tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp white wine.
- tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 pounds raw jumbo shrimp, deveined and butterflied
Angel Hair Shrimp Scampi
I've made shrimp scampi in the past with different variations, but this version was put together on the fly with so...
- 10 - 15 shrimp - thawed, uncooked, peeled and devained
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 3/4 cups chopped onion
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- olive oil
- half lemon
- 1/2 box of angel hair pasta