Steakhouse-Worthy Loaded Baked Potatoes
Here's how to take baked potatoes to a whole new level.
1/20 View slideshow
©The Stay At Home Chef
Fried Chicken Stuffed Baked Potato
Why serve fried chicken and baked potatoes separately when they work so well as a team? This recipe creates the daring hybrid with buttermilk fried chicken and russet potatoes, topped off with sour cream, chives and cheese.
More steaming articles
3 Game Of Thrones Dishes You Need To... Box Mixes You Need To Stop Buying and... 33 Secrets That Only Pro Party Hosts...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Smashed "Jackson Pollock" Potatoes
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Comment on this article