Weeknight Dinners that Come Together in No Time
These weeknight dinners come together in no time, guaranteeing a hassle-free meal that the whole family will love!
© Yummy Addiction
Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Pasta
Craving Cajun food but don't have the time to go all out? This Cajun shrimp and sausage pasta is ready in less than 30 minutes and will satisfy your cravings for the spicy, flavorful New Orleans cuisine. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.