100 Delicious Chicken Dishes to Satisfy Your Every Craving
Chicken is one of the most versatile proteins in existence. Stuff it, bake it, bread it, poach it, fry it, saute it, braise it—you name it! To help you become a true poultry master, here's a collection of 100 chicken recipes to try.
© Once Upon A Chef
Chicken marsala may sound like a fancy Italian dish, but it's actually super easy to make at home. You definitely don't want to skip using the Marsala wine, which is what gives the chicken its famous name—and flavor! Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.