Delicious & Creative Ways to Cook with Leftover Wine
Not enough left in the bottle for a satisfying glass of wine? Try these recipes instead!
© The Candid Appetite
Chicken Pot Pie Sandwiches
If you're craving chicken pot pie without the wait, try these chicken pot pie sandwiches! Chicken and vegetables are cooked in a creamy white wine sauce before being sandwiched between a buttery homemade buttermilk biscuit. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.