Rival Ina Garten With These 25 Roast Chicken Recipes
Nothing beats oven-roasted chicken when it comes to satisfying Sunday night dinners. Luckily, we've made a list of the most succulent roast chicken recipes the Internet has to offer (even the Barefoot Contessa would approve).
1/25 View slideshow
© Accidental Happy Baker
Classic Oven Roasted Chicken
This classic oven roasted chicken is a good place to start if you've never cooked a whole bird before. Seasoned with a handful of flavorful spices, fresh lemons and herbs, it's sure to hit the spot every time. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
14 amazing ways to make chocolate chip... For the First Time Ever, You Can Now... Hurry! This May Be Starbucks' Best Deal...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Delicious Stuffed Cabbages
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture
Comment on this article