45 Decadent Brownies with a Delicious Twist
Do you want to get seriously chocolaty and deliciously decadent? Then stop what you're doing and try these incredible brownies with a twist.
1/45 View slideshow
© Love & Olive Oil
Olive Oil & Pistachio Brownies
Olive oil replaces butter in these ultra-rich fudge-a-rific brownies that are topped with crunchy pistachios and sea salt for a delightful savory finish. Easy to make—and even easier to devour, they're good for up to 5 days when stored properly (though they probably won't last that long). Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
9 Secrets to A Better Stir-Fry 60 Family Dinner Recipes for When... 30 Easy Yet Impressive Sides for Summer...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Oreo-Stuffed Brownies
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Comment on this article