Delicious Twists on Traditional Pumpkin Pie to Try This Holiday
It's pumpkin pie...but even better! Mix it up this year and try a new spin on this classic holiday dessert.
© Sally's Baking Addiction
Nutella Swirled Pumpkin Pie
There's not really a wrong way to eat Nutella, but at the end of your holiday feast, this pumpkin pie swirl might be the rightest of them all. Try the recipe!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!