5 Signs You Have a Slow Metabolism
Are you eating well and exercising regularly, yet still not losing weight?
Do You Have a Slow Metabolism?
Our metabolism is how our body processes and burns energy to complete its basic functions. Food is a kind of fuel for our metabolisms, and every body takes the fuel we give it and processes it differently.
People with fast metabolisms usually have fewer problems staying slim than people with slow metabolisms, so if you're doing everything right in your diet plan and still not losing weight, this could be your problem. Here are the signs to look out for...
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.