30 Chill-Busting Chili Recipes To Warm You Up This Winter
Don't let the winter blues get you down! These hearty chili recipes will fill you up and warm your soul (and tide you over until springtime comes around).
© Platings and Pairings
Buffalo Chicken Chili
Baby, it's cold outside — but this buffalo chicken chili is hot, hot, hot! Ground chicken and beans smothered in Frank's Red Hot Sauce, this dish is a healthier way to enjoy the buffalo wings you crave. Serve it with blue cheese for the full experience!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!