16 Ways to Spruce Up Your Meals with Mint
It's not just for pho and mojitos. Here's inspiration for how to use all the fresh aromas of this versatile herb in your savory recipes, too!
© The Busy Baker
Pomegranate Lemon Couscous Salad With Mint
Often the best way to enjoy mint is in its raw, uncooked form. That makes it a great garnish for your fresh spring and summer salads, such as this pomegranate and lemon couscous dish.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.