30 Sweat-Free Grilling Recipes Anyone Can Master
Throw your next summer cookout without breaking a sweet! Here are a few easy grilling recipes to get you started.
© Home Cooking Memories
3-Ingredient Grilled Chicken Wings
Hosting a barbecue can be stressful enough without having to deal with overly complicated spice marinades. This recipe only calls for salad dressing, BBQ sauce, and chicken wings — but boy does it pack in the flavor!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!