Inside The Secret Menu Served at Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Wedding
By Anna Hartley, 06/01/2018
Just wait until you see the cake!
1/6 View slideshow
© Meghan's Mirror
The royal wedding started off with a luncheon that was hosted by The Queen. According to Delish, the appetizers and nibbles included:
- Scottish Langoustines wrapped in Smoked Salmon with Citrus Crème Fraiche
- Grilled English Asparagus wrapped in Cumbrian Ham
- Garden Pea Panna Cotta with Quail Eggs and Lemon Verbena
- Heritage Tomato and Basil Tartare with Balsamic Pearls
- Poached Free Range Chicken bound in a Lightly Spiced Yoghurt with Roasted Apricot
- Croquette of Confit Windsor Lamb, Roasted Vegetables and Shallot Jam
- Warm Asparagus Spears with Mozzarella and Sun-Blush Tomatoes
More steaming articles
The 50 Best Cheesecake Recipes On The... 20 Pumpkin Spice Recipes You Need To... The ultimate list of brown-bag lunches...