30 Things You Can Make With Cookie Dough That Aren't Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cookie dough is way more versatile than you ever imagined. While we'll never stop loving cookies, here are 30 other delicious desserts you can make with cookie dough.
© Sugar Spun Run
Cookie Dough Dip
For anyone who prefers cookie dough over actual chocolate chip cookies, you'll love this creamy dip that tastes just like the real thing! It's egg-less, so it's perfectly safe to eat raw with your choice of edible dipping materials.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!