The Secret Ingredient Your Breaded Chicken Is Missing
Breaded chicken makes for an exciting addition to any meal. Kick it up a notch by using this key ingredient!
© Getty Images
Bye Bye, Boring Chicken Dinner
Chicken is one of the most versatile meats around. Fried, baked, or broiled – no matter how you serve it, chicken is bound to be a crowd-pleaser. Every now and then, however, even breaded chicken can taste bland and uninspired. Not anymore, with the help of this key ingredient!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.