35 Flavorful Low-Carb Desserts
Just because you're cutting carbs doesn't mean you have to sacrifice your sweet tooth.
© I Breathe I'm Hungry
Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake
Though nutella is far from low carb, this recipe captures all the flavors of the classic spread in a creamy cheesecake. With a chocolate hazelnut crust and a sumptuous filling, it's hard to believe it only has 4 net carbs.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.