How to Throw a Laid Back Dinner Party
Your dinner party doesn't need to be worthy of a magazine, but you and your guests should still have a good time!
© Getty Images
Throwing a Dinner Party
Whether it's for a special occasion, or just an opportunity to see friends, dinner parties don't need to be stressful! Follow these tips for a successful dinner party that everyone will enjoy–without breaking a sweat.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.