20 Bagged Lunches to Feed the Whole Family
Whether you're headed to the office, down the shore, or away to day camp, we've got you covered.
© Jessica in the Kitchen
Smashed Chickpea and Avocado Sandwich
This easy sandwich just might become your go-to lunch this summer. With just five ingredients, this sandwich packs lots of flavor and nutrition with every bite. Chickpeas, avocado and herbs blend beautifully, while the lime adds tartness and keeps the avocado green. Here's the recipe.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.