Simple Tips to Get Gravy Just Right
Home made gravy is much tastier than store-bought, and it's so easy to make! Read on to discover our tips for the perfect Christmas gravy.
How to Make the Perfect Gravy
No Christmas roast is complete without a delicious gravy to slather over it! The good news is that making it at home is very easy and much more delicious than when it comes out of a packet. Read on to discover our top simple tips for the perfect Christmas gravy.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.