Speedy Weeknight Meals to Keep in Your Dinner Rotation
These weeknight dinners come together in no time, guaranteeing a hassle-free meal that the whole family will love!
Oven-Baked BBQ Chicken Meatballs
Simplify your weeknight dinner with our step-by-step recipe for BBQ chicken meatballs. No stirring or browning necessary—they bake up easily in the oven and are served with a delicious Hawaiian-style BBQ sauce you'll want to put on everything.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.