30-Minute Meals that Will Never Let You Down
Here are some of the best quick and easy meals that will satisfy you every time.
© Inspired Taste
Ginger Soy Veggie Stir Fry
The great thing about this flexible recipe is that the ginger soy sauce will taste great with just about any vegetables you have on hand. Saute the veggies in a sweet and spicy sauce, and serve with noodles or rice for an easy yet flavorful meal.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.