30-Minute Meals that Will Never Let You Down
© A Kitchen Addiction
Cilantro Lime Chicken with Rice Skillet
If you're craving something quick and fresh, this tangy rice dish is just the thing for you. Made in one pan with tender chicken, rice, parmesan and fresh spinach, it's slightly creamy, perfectly seasoned and all together satisfying. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.