Satisfying Chicken Recipes that will Make You Want Seconds
Why did the chicken cross the road? To help bring us these mouthwatering recipes!
Thai-Style Chicken Curry Ramen
This savory and aromatic take on ramen noodle soup is bursting with the tasty flavors of Thai curry. Made with easy-to-find ingredients, it's also a great use for leftover chicken, and it comes together in less than 30 minutes. Try our step-by-step recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.