Satisfying Chicken Recipes that will Make You Want Seconds
© Once Upon A Chef
Goodbye, plain chicken dinners! Coat your chicken breasts in a light dusting of flour, then give them a quick pan fry and cover with a delicious creamy white wine and mushroom marsala sauce. We promise you'll never look back. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.