Canned Sardine Recipes Even Picky Eaters will Love
Don't turn your nose up just yet. Canned sardines are not only extremely good for you but also cheap and delicious! Try these recipes that even the pickiest eaters will love!
© Killing Thyme
Instant Pot Spanish Rice with Sardines in Tomato Sauce
If you're not a fan of sardines "au naturel," grab the kind that are canned with tomato sauce. This will tone down the fishiness a bit, and you can add them to this super easy Instant Pot Spanish rice for a healthy and flavorful meal. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!