Decadent Chocolate Glazed Brownies
Looking for something deliciously chocolatey and decadent to bake?
These brownies are exactly what you need!
Here's the full recipe:
- 3/4 cup softened butter
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- Chocolate glaze or frosting, store-bought
- Add the butter to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the cocoa powder, and mix well with a rubber spatula.
- Add the eggs, and stir to combine.
- Add the flour, and stir to combine.
- Add 3/4 cup sugar, and stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a rectangular baking dish.
- Bake for 25-27 minutes at 350° F. Check for doneness by inserting a toothpick in the center. If it comes out clean, it's done. Otherwise, return to the oven and let bake another 5 minutes.
- Let cool on a wire rack.
- Once cool, pour on the chocolate glaze/frosting, and spread it evenly over the brownies.
- Cut into squares, and enjoy!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Chocolate Beetroot Cake
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!