Freezer-Friendly Meals to Feed Your Family This October
Thanks to these recipes, dinner will be ready at the drop of a hat!
© The Candid Appetite
Cuban Meat Pies
These tasty morsels are made 100% from scratch. Filled with plenty of herbs and spices, these pies freeze beautifully for a tasty snack—or, pair them with some veggies for a satisfying dinner. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.