How to Improvise Meals with Whatever You Have on Hand
You don't need to order takeout...again.
© Getty Images
Dinnertime Made Easier
Well, it's that time of day again—dinner. Some days, our fridges are fully stocked, ready for the week ahead. Other times, it just doesn't work out that way. When you don't have the time or energy to stop by the grocery store, don't think that takeout is your only option!
Here's our guide for throwing together a delicious meal with whatever's in your pantry.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.