5 Essential Tips to Choosing the Perfect Thanksgiving Turkey
Here are the things you should look out for when picking a turkey to serve at your Thanksgiving dinner.
Choosing the perfect turkey
Never cooked your own Thanksgiving turkey before? Or have you already bought some in the past without really paying attention to the details? No one wants to end up with a disappointing turkey. Here are a few things you should consider before making your choice.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.