Stress-Free Chicken Dinners with 5 Ingredients or Less
Craving chicken but don't have time for recipes with mile-long ingredient lists? Try these great chicken dinners with 5 ingredients or less!
Healthy Homemade Chicken Nuggets
How do you turn chicken nuggets into a healthier, kid-friendly food, with less grease and fewer calories but still lots of flavor and crunch? The answer: Cornflakes! And of course, baking instead of frying will significantly cut the fat. Try our easy 5-ingredient recipe (plus salt & olive oil).
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.