Best Food Movies that will Make Your Mouth Water
Who doesn't love a feel-good, moving movie about food?!
© Jonathan Wenk/Columbia Pictures
Julie and Julia
Julie and Julia is a touching movie about two incredible women and the journeys they embark on with classic French cooking. Of course, this movie is full of rich, tantalizing food that will whet your appetite. When you're done watching, put a contemporary spin on a French classic with this 30-minute beef bourguignon recipe.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.