27 Vibrant Recipes to Get You Excited for Spring
Spring is right around the corner, so let's celebrate with some tasty and beautiful dishes.
1/27 View slideshow
© A Tasty Love Story
mango salad with chili chicken balls & peanut sauce
This refreshing mango and cabbage salad topped with spicy chicken meatballs and a drizzle of homemade peanut sauce has it all: crunchy + creamy textures, sweet + savory flavors, and lots of healthy ingredients to boot! Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
3 Game Of Thrones Dishes You Need To... Box Mixes You Need To Stop Buying and... 33 Secrets That Only Pro Party Hosts...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Comment on this article