27 Vibrant Recipes to Get You Excited for Spring
Spring is right around the corner, so let's celebrate with some tasty and beautiful dishes.
© A Tasty Love Story
mango salad with chili chicken balls & peanut sauce
This refreshing mango and cabbage salad topped with spicy chicken meatballs and a drizzle of homemade peanut sauce has it all: crunchy + creamy textures, sweet + savory flavors, and lots of healthy ingredients to boot! Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.