30-Minute Weeknight Wonders to Please the Whole Family
In search of some quick and easy meal solutions on busy days? Look no further! These recipes are a cinch and will please the whole family.
Korean Ground Beef and Rice Bowls
For a Korean-inspired rice and beef dinner, turn to this 30-minute recipe that's also loaded with veggies and an addictive sweet and savory sauce. With only 211 calories per serving, you could even go back for seconds—without a second thought.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!