Delicious Pasta Dishes that Go Beyond Spaghetti
Did you know there are about 350 different types of pasta? Go beyond spaghetti, and start exploring all the delicious possibilities!
Skillet Goats Cheese Stuffed Pasta Shells
This pasta dish is taking the term American-Italian to a whole new level. With its blend of acidic goat cheese. spicy salami, and gorgeous tomato sauce, these little bite-sized beauties are the perfect flavor mix. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!