Family-Friendly Dinners with 500 Calories or Less
With 500 or fewer calories per meal, these recipes are perfect for keeping the whole family satisfied and healthy.
© The Creative Bite
Twice Baked Buffalo Chicken Sweet Potatoes
These loaded twice-baked sweet potatoes are hearty enough to stand on their own and waste nothing, thanks to the flesh being blended into a creamy blue cheese filling. Add to that spicy buffalo chicken, sauteed veggies and cheese, and you've got a delish all-in-one meal. Get the recipe here.
Calories per serving: 326
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.