Low-Carb Desserts that Let You Indulge Your Sweet Tooth
Just because you're cutting carbs doesn't mean you have to sacrifice your sweet tooth.
© Tasty Yummies
These delightful chocolate muffins are gluten-free, paleo and keto-friendly. For even more of a treat, enjoy them while they're still warm; they'll practically melt in your mouth. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.