The Ultimate Summer Refreshment: Classic Tomato Gazpacho
Have you tried this Spanish delight?
© Gourmandize / Silvia Santucci
Classic Tomato Gazpacho
Spanish Gazpacho is a wonderfully refreshing chilled soup made with tomatoes, bell peppers and cucumber. It's perfect for hot summer days and can be enjoyed as a light meal, drink or snack. Not to mention, it's incredibly easy to make! Try our step-by-step recipe now.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!