Impressive Brunch Recipes that will Never Let You Down
Why wait in a long line when you can make a Brooklyn-worthy brunch at home?
© The Candid Appetite
BLT Eggs Benedict
Eggs benedict may be a classic, but this recipe adds a few extra ingredients to really put it over the edge. By adding the 3 elements of a BLT sandwich, these eggs benedict are worthy of any chic brunch eatery.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!