Impressive Recipes to Fancy Up Your Weekend Brunches
Why wait in a long line when you can make a Brooklyn-worthy brunch at home?
© Mon Petit Four
Croissant Bread Pudding with Peaches
This croissant bread pudding will knock your socks off. Flaky, buttery croissants hold the custard and peaches in a tender dessert. With a sprinkling of almonds and a dusting of powdered sugar, this bread pudding is just sweet enough to satisfy your sweet tooth but not overwhelm it. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!