The Most Popular World Foods You Have to Try
Some of the best dishes from international cuisine are super easy to make at home. Here are 26 recipes to get you a taste of world cuisine!
© The Modern Proper
Kofta - Middle East, Indian Subcontinent, Caucasus, Balkans, Central Asia
Kofta come in the form of meatballs or kababs made with ground meat (beef, lamb, pork or chicken), onions and spices. While you'll find infinite variations of the dish, this recipe sticks to a classic slate of Mediterranean flavors and can be grilled or baked in the oven, depending on your equipment and time of year.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.