The Most Popular World Foods You Have to Try
Some of the best dishes from international cuisine are super easy to make at home. Here are 26 recipes to get you a taste of world cuisine!
Beef & Noodle Salad (Bo Bun) - Vietnam
This Vietnamese dish is made of a wholesome beef and noodle salad, full of contrasting flavors and textures. The traditional recipe typically includes thin rice vermicelli noodles, bean sprouts, sauteed beef, raw veggies, lettuce, herbs and a handful of crushed peanuts. Try our easy step-by-step recipe for this refreshing and satisfying dish!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.