99 Fantastic Recipes to Beat Your Weeknight Dinner Boredom
© Homesick Texan
Corny Dog Tacos
Ever thought to use corn dogs as a tasty taco filling? We didn't either, until stumbling upon this surprisingly delicious recipe that pairs the corn dogs with a spicy jalapeno mustard slaw. Topped with more yellow mustard, fresh jalapenos, cilantro, cheese and hot sauce, these tacos are worth the taste test.
More steaming articles
10 foods for a brighter smile Beautiful Fruit Pies for Summertime... 8 hacks to save water when you're...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Crispy Zucchini Potato Cakes
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!