25 Unusual Meat & Sauce Pairings You Must Try
© The Daring Gourmet
Bacon Pineapple Chicken Kabobs with Hawaiian Sauce
You would be right to get excited about the bacon on these kabobs, but it is the tangy, sweet hawaiian sauce which will blow your mind. You certaintly won't be going back to regular kabobs after this – check out the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture