25 Savory Waffles to Indulge in This Weekend
© Foodie Crush
Chicken And Waffles Sliders
Dripping with fried egg and hot sauce, things are going to get messy with these buttermilk fried chicken waffle sliders. Challenge accepted. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Three Cheese Baguette
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!