25 Savory Waffles to Indulge in This Weekend
© Goodie Godmother
Croque Monsieur Waffle Sandwich
Buttermilk waffles stand in for bread in these rich, delicious croque monsieur sandwiches. Layered with a quick creamy sauce, ham and Swiss cheese, they're the perfect weekend meal that will please the whole family. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!