Recipes for bon bons - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Bon bons recipes
Apple Strudel Bon-Bons
By kakesbykatie.cake, Baking My Way Through Germany
Taking the traditional apple strudel and turning it into a smaller portion sized candy lookalike!
- 250g Flour
- 125g Water
- 25g Eggs + 1 egg for the egg wash
- 25g Oil
- 2.5g Salt
- 2 tablespoons Butter, melted
- 225g Apples, peeled and chopped
- 40g Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Lemon Juice
- 50g Raisins
A great candy for family, guests or gift giving
- 1 stick butter or margarine
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- 1 10 to 12 oz bag of shredded coconut
- 1 12 oz bag chocolate chips
- 3/4 stick parafin cut into small pieces
- Wax paper covered cookie sheets