Brownie cupcake recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Stuffed Chicken Bombs
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Brownie cupcake recipes
Nana's Brownie Cupcakes
Brownies baked in cupcake pans
- 1 box of brownie mix any kind as long as it makes a 9" x 13" inch pan.
- 1/3 cup cold coffee
- 1/2 coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- cupcake papers (your choice on whether you want to do mini or regular size)
- cupcake pans
- Preheat oven to 350*
Christmas Treat: Brownie Cupcakes
Heat oven to 350F. Lightly grease or line mini muffin tins
- 14 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 3/4 cup melted Butter
- 3 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 cups Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup walnuts or pecans (optional)
- 1-1/2 cups finely crushed animal cracker cookies
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 6 tbsp melted butter
- Icing sugar for decoration